Senior Scholarship Links
- SAT Online SAT registration and materials for test preparation. Our school code is 430-935.
- FASFA Forms Students can electronically submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. All students who need financial aid for college need to apply. To submit electronically you will need to apply for a pin number through this website also.
- NCAA Clearinghouse Provides information for students planning to participate in athletics at the college level. All college student athletes must register with the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- SCHOLARSHIPS FREE SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH
- FAST WEB Free scholarship search
- 7 steps to scholarship searching from The Next Step Magazine
- Looking for AACT/SAT prep? Click the link provided.
- The Arts Application The Arts application may be downloaded at the MTSU web site
- Suicide Prevention Talk with an adult (parents, teacher, clergy, etc.) or call your local crisis center if you suspect a friend or loved one is contemplating suicide. Please, do not take these situations as a joke, it is very serious.
Signs to look for: Depression, abrupt changes in behavior, mood swings, crying spells, recent grief or losses, changes in school performances, giving away treasured belongings, suicidal threats, hopelessness, and much much more. Please do not take this type of thing lightly. Do everything you can do to get help, or to help a friend/ loved one.
Insist on honesty
Extend a helping hand
Scholarship Search Websites
- link to variety of assistance links to scholarships, grants, loans, grad aid
- Mobile app Mobile app that helps students find scholarships
- Free Scholarship Search Engine Free scholarship and financial aid
- Scholarship Search Help Provides information and resources for your scholarship search
- Merit Aid Scholarships Free source of merit scholarships
- Dell Scholar Program Recognizes academic potential and determination in students that have a definite financial need
- Aid and Internships Awards 10,000 students over 400 scholarships and internships from low to moderate income families to afford tuituion, fees and books
- Connection to colleges and funding connect with scholarships and learn about colleges
- How to link A toolbox for scholarship